Pawel - our colleague and friend
Pawel Strzelecki
Pawel passed away, Sunday 13th September, from injuries received while cycling to work the previous Wednesday.
Please help us share our memories -- Polish or English, your choice
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
▼
September
(11)
Dear Jeppesen Colleagues
Moving into Matejki
(below English version)To prawie dziesięć lat jak ...
Ciao Pawel!
Paweł – I still remember when he joined our team. ...
Pawel, I want to remember ...
Ciągle nie mogę w to uwierzyć... (Still can't beli...
Jeppesen
Memories from the office
I've attached some photos of Pawel (Pozioma) and A...
To everyone
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Moving into Matejki
The tension of the first hole. Was this a good idea, or not ...
Safety in action
A good job well done
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment