Paweł – I still remember when he joined our team. December 2000. With this shy smile on his face. A bit unsure. I remember our company Christmas Eve that year. Everyone was a bit reserved when we started to share opłatek. And there came Paweł, kissing and hugging everyone with the very honest and coming-from-heart wishes.
Paweł was like that - a modest person, with an open heart. He was always willing to cooperate and he was our real team-mate.
It is still so hard to understand the reality, that there Paweł is not with us anymore. And it was like only some days ago when he came to our room asking if he can help and take something to the head office for us. And he walked away with that green folder Claire gave him under his arm. It was the last time I talked to him…
I believe that you are up there looking at us… and one day we will meet again…
Good Bye Paweł…
No comments:
Post a Comment